Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Google Buys YouTube






Thanks for the all the kind words and emails from you all. The good news is that my chest is better now. No such luck with the sciatica though but I'm able to cope with that as long as I'm not coughing and sneezing. Spluttering when you have sciatica is about as bad as it gets. It seems that quite a few of you know what it is like judging from my mailbox. Thanks again for all your concern and comments.

I'll have a better idea what the situation is with my sciatica after I've seen my consultant on thursday.

Anyhoo, the hot news I've just caught up with is that Google have bought YouTube for 4 Squillion dollars or something like that. :) We will have to wait and see what Google propose to do about the copyright infringement that went on at the old YouTube which helped make it the best site on the inter-nets in my opinion.

If there was ever anything you wanted to download from YouTube can I suggest you try this extension in Firefox as it works really well before Google "fixes" YouTube.
Download videos from Youtube, Google, iFilm, Metacafe, DailyMotion etc.
Seems to be down at the moment so just use this site instead.
ClipNabber - download your favorite online videos

It's Official: Google Buys YouTube




Google helps solve 24-year old crime

Google Blog Gets Hacked

Unlocking the Mysteries of 'Svchost.exe'

Free "Broken Typewriter" style fonts

Actual dialog of a former WordPerfect Customer Support employee

Free File Host and Image Host Reviews - For Dummies Only

WriteToMyBlog - Free Web Word Processor for your Blog

IE7 in toolbar mayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment