Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello


Apologies for the lack of links over the last few days as I have been rather unwell for some time and was admitted to hospital on thursday morning when things got a little out of hand. I was discharged this afternoon as I'm starting to get better after some great treatment but it may take me some time to get back up to full speed again. I need rest and a bit of good luck first.

In the meantime why not visit these quality establishments...

I Have Seen The Whole Of The Internet
Nothing To Do With Arbroath
The Presurfer
Hello, I'm the Doctor

Or pick your favourite subject from the categories in the sidebar and visit the many thousands of links that I have posted over the years.


Edit: Thanks for all your kind words. I am beginning to feel better and I will probably be back tomorrow (Thursday).

No comments:

Post a Comment