Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Guestmap

Some time ago I used to have a guest map on here for you to sign and nearly 300 of you did in the first couple of weeks then more often than not it seemed to be down so I removed it from the sidebar. I thought I would check it out today to see if it was still online and guess what? It is.

So if you did'nt sign it before please do now as I know that I've gained quite a few new readers since it was last up and some of you would'nt have had the chance to do so.
It works like Google maps, which I'm sure most of you have used before, just zoom in to find your location and double click where you want to plant your marker and add a couple of words if you so wish and a link to your site. The link to the guest map is over there in the sidebar near the top.
Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment