Monday, August 28, 2006

Why Golf is Popular






Disinformation and Moron Present the 2006 World Stupidity Awards

Deadly playgrounds of yesteryear

My first homepage. Howdy y'all! Welcome to my website. We just got AOL so I made this here page to introduce myself and my friends and family.

Jerimoth Hill. The highest natural point in Rhode Island. Henry Richardson, a 77-year old man living in the area, has been known to threaten, insult and start fistfights with people who try to go through his property to reach it.

FARK.com: Photoshop this surprised looking baby


New York City Water Tunnel No. 3
New York City Water Tunnel No. 3


10,000 Reasons Civilization is Doomed

225 pranksters shop in slow motion at Home Depot

You Might Be A Redneck If:

Why Golf is Popular... in pictures (via)

The Odds (via)

No comments:

Post a Comment