Tuesday, September 5, 2006

My Firefox Extensions

I've been chatting with a few people of late about the wonder that is Firefox and the range of extensions available. Apart from the added security, which is probably the best thing, it's the extensions(bits that you can add yourself easily) that make it so wonderful. If you hav'nt got a clue what I'm going on about then maybe you should find out. :)

Here is a list of the extensions that I have installed. Mouse over the links for a description.

Adblock 0.5.3.043

Adblock Filterset.G Updater 0.3.0.4 - Not one pop-up since I installed this

BugMeNot 1.3 - Essential

CustomizeGoogle 0.50 - Very Handy

Define Word 0.6.0 - Another really useful tool

Download Embedded 0.4 - Neat

DownThemAll! 0.9.9.6.3 - Essential

Gmail Notifier 0.5.6.3 - Essential

ListZilla 0.8

McAfee SiteAdvisor 23.0 - Essential

Search Engine Ordering 0.9.6

Uppity 1.4.3 - Handy

VideoDownloader 1.0 - It even offers an AVI to download for Google Videos.

Yahoo! Mail Notifier 0.9.9.2 - Essential

These extensions are only a very small amount of what is available and I have tried many others but I've just listed the ones that I can't live without.

Firefox - Rediscover the Web
Firefox Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment