Friday, March 16, 2007

Site News

Just lately there have been one or two comments and a few emails asking why there is often no explanation to go with the links I provide. I guess it's a fair thing to ask as it seems that the most popular links on here are the ones that I provide a description for but for me that is missing the point of this blog.

There is usually enough of a description of the link in the title of it so I rarely need, or want, to add anything else and providing descriptions of links would take up a lot more of my time and in the end it would mean a lot less links per day. How many other bloggers out there can serve up 30-40 links a day every week day over such a long period of time?

Which leads nicely to this poll that I would like you to click on. Please.



It's not that the results of this poll will change how this place operates I'm just interested to know how you feel.

A few other things:
Please sign My Guest Map.
The Draw A House project (Newcastle Street) is the 3rd most popular street on the whole internets. So if you have not drawn one yet what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment