Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just Say Maybe






Marijuana Fuels a New Kitchen Culture

"Dorothy Petite Bud" Busted For Growing Pot On Her Windowsill

15 Things You Should Know about Weed

When Capitalism Meets Cannabis

Real Life Butt-Head? (via)

Open your mind to hallucinogen research

Cary in the Sky with Diamonds

Irish cocaine death rate tops UN report

Colombia cops find World Cup made of cocaine

Cocaine: Middle Class High

Just Say Maybe. Focus on Hallucinogens: This is a little gem I've held onto since my friends Ken and Glen mailed it to me as part of a care package when I was working in Alaska after high school. It's from 1991 and out of print but still in near-perfect condition. I wrote children's science books for two years but never wrote one as fun or useful as this. It explains to 9-year-olds everything from neurons to shamans.

No comments:

Post a Comment