Thursday, March 30, 2006

3 Million!

Eeh look missus, I'm on the internetsWOOT YAY! This blog has just passed the magical and slightly bewildering figure of 3 million hits in just over the 2 years that it has been around.
I think the first one million hits took around 18 months to achieve and the last million took only 17 weeks. You can do the math on the middle million. :)
All them readers reading the drivel that I produce leaves me in a state of shock.

Anyhoo, a big thank you goes out to all of you and in the style of Growabrain's recent 4 million hits announcement I'm going to ask you to say hello in the comments.
There is nothing wrong with imitating the best. Keep up the good work Hanan.

YAY! 3 million







My seventh, yes seventh, post of the day would not be complete without a few links so here you go...

Wayne Rooney's Book

Top 87 Bad Predictions about the Future. Great stuff.

March 2006 Solar Eclipse Photos

VidFan's All Time Top 10 Viral Videos

Whitney Houston hooked on crack

Boob Job Ban On Virgin Space Flights

No comments:

Post a Comment