Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Top 10 Coolest Robots






It's nice to have my internets fixed again. If I've learnt one thing it's to have more than one or two posts in draft for when it happens again which inevitably it will with stupid British Telecom in charge of my line.

Don't forget you can submit your favourite found links to me or submit your site if you think I will like it. Please do not ask for a link exchange as I don't do it. Full stop. My address is up there in the top right where it says mail me. Or you can even use the comments if you like, it's free and it's only a couple of clicks, if you wish to submit a link or even comment on a post!

Anyhoo onwards we march with the endless supply of links for your perusal. This post is what I call a right old mixed bag. Enjoy.

Survival quiz

Thousands of NAMES for your dog, horse, cat, pet or child

Africa's New Ocean: A Continent Splits Apart

It's just your mind that makes these images dirty (via)

Make-up by Naomi Martinez Before & After (via)


Sony QRIO
Top 10 Coolest Robots


SIRC Guide to flirting

Ilana Yahav - Sand Artist

Tag Art

Kids Posing as Celebs (via)

No comments:

Post a Comment