Monday, December 11, 2006

Bubble Magic






Well folks today is the day I've been dreading and looking forward to in the same breath for some time now. This afternoon I've an appointment to see the surgeon about the forthcoming operation on my back. I have a funny feeling that I will be placed on a 2-4 month waiting list and have the possibility of being called in at very short notice for the operation as that is usually how it works with our NHS. It would take a brave person to bet against me still being here for christmas. I'll let you know the outcome later on today.
And thanks to all who sent me mail wishing me luck for today I will try to reply to you all in the next day or so as I've been a bit swamped with kind wishes.

Anyhoo here is a pile of videos that I've enjoyed lately...

YouTube - Why kids shouldnt play PaintBall

YouTube - Tony vs. Paul. A stop motion battle between two friends turned enemies.

YouTube - Japanese magician giving away the levitation trick

YouTube - schuplattler. A traditional Bavarian dance. How very Monty Python. Thanks Christian.

Underground Video Of Tyranny In China Video. Rare footage of real life in China: people forced out of their homes.

YouTube - Bubble Magic

YouTube -Football Oops

YouTube - Bottled Music.A guy plays music on bottles with rollerblades.

Man Owned by 300 Paintballs - Google Video

Want more Great YouTube And Google Videos?

No comments:

Post a Comment