Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pearl Harbor Original Pics






Good news, well kind of anyway. I only need the slipped disc trimmed as opposed to taken out and a fusion meaning the recovery period is almost instant. The only bad news is that I have to wait upto 2 months for the operation by which time I will weigh as much as Kate Moss as I've already lost 2 stone in weight in 3 months!

Anyhoo on with the links....

Bomber Pilot. A true account of life as a World War 2 bomber pilot.

List of countries without armed forces - Wikipedia

YouTube - US soldiers taunt Iraqi kids with water reminds me of this older clip YouTube - British Troops beating children

The Only Nazi Aircraft Carrier

Pearl Harbor Original Pics. More on Pearl Harbour here.

$2 "Silly String" an effective tool for Marines in Combat

The most powerfull gun of all times

Australian Military Bans Blogging

More War? Page 1   Page 2   Page 3

No comments:

Post a Comment