Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Forklift Driver Klaus

Sorry. I got a cease and desist from some miserable bugger who wants to charge you £1.99p to see it at his site as he is copyright owner. Or so he claims. I would'nt give him the satisfaction of linking to his site.
I could'nt be bothered with his pathetic threats so I took it down. It is not though I'm even hosting it so I fail to see what the Pierre(or whatever(smirk)) can do about it.
Here is the email in full.

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am the legal online copyright owner for Forklift Driver Klaus.

You are linking to ILLEGAL copies of Forklift Driver Klaus from your page http://seehere.blogspot.com/2005/01/forklift-driver-klaus.html .

This constitutes an act of copyright Infringement. This film is protected under law and this constitutes a breach of our legal rights.

If you would like to keep your page online – you MUST change your links to the legitimate online source:

www.BLAH BLAH BLAH

Otherwise you MUST take this page down immediately.

YOU HAVE 14 DAYS TO ACTION THIS REQUEST OR I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.

I AM SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE TO REQUEST FINANCIAL COMPENSATION, AND INTEND TO PURSUE THIS CASE IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITHIN THE ABOVE TIME PERIOD.

If you have any questions, please contact me immediately.

Regards,

Pierre W*%(%(*%


OOH. You got me scared now.

No comments:

Post a Comment