Saturday, January 22, 2005

Jimi Hendrix wallpapers

Click on this icon to see more wallpaper related posts on Technorati.
001-1024

002-1024

004-Stone Free 1024

005-1024

006-1024

008-1024

More Wallpapers on this site.
Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now     I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.     It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life.

Best album. Ever     If you want to be entertained, go and see Hanson     Hi! My name is Wayne Rooney

Best films ever. Except for the last two     Internet! Is that thing still around?     Good old Charlie Brown

Breakoooooooout     I want one of these for my birthday     I still love watching these cartoons

Rediscover the Web     BOOM!     Kittens

The other love of my life     Respect my authoritah!     Patron saint of guitars


Class

No comments:

Post a Comment