Saturday, February 26, 2005

Darren Devonshire. The Chav/Charver






All these icons just for one link but it's a good one.

Charver
Official Devvo Site :: Chavs On Film. (via)
Devvo is Darren Devonshire, a "chav" from the Doncaster/Hull area. Devvo lets me follow him around and film his life in exchange for cigarettes, alcohol and small change. I suppose the following films are just documentaries about the "chav" scene/problem in Northern England. Darren#1 (Darren Banks) is possibly spending a bit of time "inside" if you know what I mean (that's all I can legally say on here) so there won't be much more of him yet.....

The following videos contain offensive language, drug consumption, violence and generally shocking scenes of chav life...and remember; all I do is film him, I am not responsible for what he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment