Monday, February 21, 2005

w00t!












w00t YAY! We won. That must have been one of the best games I've ever been to in my life. Thanks to Lisa for the corporate ticket which included a massive buffet and endless free drink which wor kid and I enjoyed immensly. It's almost a shame that I'm tee-total! We will probably draw the Arsenal or the Man Yoo mingers in the quarter-final though, knowing our luck. w00t! We won. Anyhoo, ignore me I'm still on cloud nine, on with the links....


PimpZilla. Pimp your Firefox.

A preview in Quicktime of Loonatics. The new Bugs Bunny thing I mentioned the other day.

Van Gogh Starry Night Mosaic in a Lego stylee.. Class. Thanks to Michael for that link.

Ernie
Big Ernie. On show at Da Yoopers Tourist Trap & Museum. (via)


Mr Monkey's Index of Famous Monkeys. (via)

Anus Laptops. SFW. (via)

Susan Hesse' Vegetable Faces. (via)


Gadget
USB Optical Liquid Mouse. (via)


Mrs Browns Victorian Sweet Shop.

Welcome To The Magic Roundabout. The Film.

War of the Worlds Cover Gallery. (via)


2 Heads
Baby stable after second head removed. (via)


Wikipod. Everything related to iPods. (via)

Guitar Tables. (via)

No comments:

Post a Comment