Monday, February 28, 2005

Good Morning









Swearsaurus. How to insult, swear, cuss, and curse in 165 languages!

Unusual Technical Images Of Equipment Used In World War II. Featuring technical cutaway drawings of submarines, ships, aircraft and arms. (via)

Oops.


Super Computer
Supercomputer System (Cray T3E-1200E) fro sale on eBay. (via)



World War 2 Pictures In Color. (via)

World Mysteries. (via)

World Jump Day.


Strange Truck
Lots of pictures of Strange automobiles. (via)



10 Sayings that sound dirty in the office.

Harry Houdini Posters. (via)

FIFA to experiment with microchip technology and a couple of minor changes to the laws are planned. (via)


Snout cup
Snouts.... (via)


Inside Dienstelle Marienthal. A Nuclear Bunker. (via)

Rhinoplasty glasses. You too can achieve an increase in the size of nose without surgery. (via)

Nuclear Testing Images. (via)


Vic 20
Vintage PC magazine ads. (via)




I am 10% Metrosexual.
Metro-What? Git Off My Lawn!
I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment