Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ben's Lego Creations






Ben's Lego Creations

Lego Knitting Machine (via)

Nextbrick. Lego-projects blog (via)

Lego Tarot Deck

The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith - Lego Creations

Lego Harpsichord

Lego from the Sixties and Seventies. I've still got a load of Lego from the seventies. The days when Lego was a lot more creative and fun unlike the 2 or 3 piece models crap you get now. I gave it to my son over a year ago and we regularly play with it and build things. I guess that I should put some pics up of my models. One day.

Let Lego robot walk your dogbot

The Goldfish Online. More Lego creations.

Steve's LegWay

Batbrick.com :: LEGO Batman

The Lego Suicides - a photoset on Flickr

Lego car

Duncan McKenzie's Cheese and Lego page

The Ghost that is Haunting Lego Land

More Lego? Page 1  Page 2  Page 3

No comments:

Post a Comment