Saturday, January 28, 2006

Meme-Tag, I’m It …






Brykmantra has meme-tagged me and three others, so here’s my part:

Four Jobs I’ve had:
Fork Lift Driver
Bar Staff
Gardener
Sawyer

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Life of Brian
One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest
Star Wars:A New Hope
Shaun Of The Dead

Four Places I have Lived:
Heaton
Byker
Walker
Walkerville (all in Newcastle)

Four TV Shows I Would Love to Watch:
(That “I would love to watch”? How about just “Favourite TV Shows (Past & Present)”???)
Auf Wiedersehen Pet. First 2 series' especially.
Monty Python's Flying Circus
The Likely Lads
Anything with Ronnie Barker in like Porridge, Open All Hours and The Two Ronnies.
Fawlty Towers. Yes, I know that's 5 but it's too difficult to pick 4 from that lot.

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
Belgium
Spain
Reighton Sands
Haggerston Castle

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
Linkfilter.net
Growabrain
NUFC.com
BBC - Tyne

Four of My Favorite Foods:
My wifes fantastic sunday dinners
Sausage and beans stottie
Fish and chips
Cheesecake

Four Places I would Rather Be:
I'm quite happy here thanks

Four Albums I Cannot Live Without:
That's a tough one. If I can't choose all the Pink Floyd albums then I will name the 4 albums that I've played most lately:
Radiohead - The Bends
Burning Spear - Chant Down Babylon The Island Anthology
Stone Roses -Stone Roses
Pink Floyd - The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Four People to Tag:
mmChronic
Tim Stabler
Hypersloth
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment