Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Problems?






I've just had an email from someone who has problems loading this page since I started adding Google Videos. Does anyone else have similar problems? Please let me know. I know Blogger has also been quite slow of late so maybe it's just timing out.
There has been a long standing problem with Blogger where you get a "Page not found" message but I don't mean that as that has been going on for months and months now and is easily remedied by hitting refresh or CTRL and F5 together to force a refresh of the page.

I did have problems loading the page in containing the Google videos until I updated my shockwave(Flash)plug-in and that seemed to fix it straight away. If you do have problems that can't be solved by updating your shockwave plug-in here Macromedia Shockwave Download Center, by forcing a refresh(CTRL and F5) or by upgrading to a broadband connection please let me know in the comments. Go on, it's not hard just click the bit where it says comments. ;) Tell me how much if any of the page loads in and where it stops and if you see the sidebar and anything else that you see/ don't see. Personally this page is loading much quicker of late as I stripped a load of crap out of the sidebar last week.

I would quite happily drop the videos if it was turning numbers away from my site although if anything I'm getting more visitors every day so I can't really tell.
Thanks. ILuvNUFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment